This website is maintained and operated by EXATA TECH LLC.
We collect and utilize certain personal data belonging to those who use our website. In doing so, we act as the controller of these data and are subject to the provisions of the U.S. Federal Law, primarily the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and, as applicable, Florida’s privacy regulations.
- Who should use our website
- What data we collect and what we do with them
- Your rights concerning your personal data
- How to contact us
1. Data Collection and Reasons for Collection
Our website collects and uses some personal data from our users, as detailed in this section.
1.1. Personal Data Explicitly Provided by the User
We collect the following personal data, which our users expressly provide when using our website:
Full name, e-mail
These data are collected in the following instances:
Only when one of our forms is filled out.
The data provided by our users are collected for the following purposes:
So users can purchase our services.
1.2 Sensitive Data
We do not collect sensitive data from our users, as defined by the CCPA. Thus, we won’t collect data about racial or ethnic origin, religious belief, political opinion, membership in a union or organization of a religious, philosophical, or political nature, health data, sexual life data, genetic or biometric data linked to a natural person.
Cookies are small text files automatically downloaded to your device when you access and browse a website. They primarily serve to identify devices, user activities, and preferences.
Cookies do not allow any file or information to be extracted from the user’s hard drive, and it’s not possible to access personal information that didn’t come from the user or how they use the site’s resources.
a. Site Cookies
Site cookies are those sent to the user’s computer or device exclusively by the website.
The information collected through these cookies is used to improve and personalize the user’s experience. Some cookies may, for example, remember user preferences and choices, as well as offer personalized content.
b. Cookie Management
- Internet Explorer: Link
- Safari: Link
- Google Chrome: Link
- Mozila Firefox: Link
- Opera: Link
However, disabling cookies may impact the functionality of the site, potentially impairing its correct and expected operation. It could also erase any saved preferences, affecting the user experience.
1.4 Collection of Data Not Expressly Anticipated
2. Data Sharing with Third Parties
We prioritize your privacy. Therefore, we do not share, sell, or disclose your data to third parties without proper justification. Any sharing only occurs for reasons including:
- Legal obligations: To comply with a legal obligation, court order, or in order to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Service providers: We might share data with service providers that perform services on our behalf. This might include payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, and customer services. They are bound to protect your data in a manner consistent with this policy.
3. Data Security
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures.
4. User Rights
As a user, you have certain rights concerning your personal data processed by us:
- Right to access: You have the right to request a copy of your data that we have.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Right to erase: In certain situations, you may request that we erase your personal data from our systems.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request that we restrict processing of your data.
- Right to object: You can object to our processing of your data.
- Right to data portability: You can ask for the transfer of your data to other organizations.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the channels provided below.
5. Security Measures in Personal Data Processing
We implement technical and organizational measures designed to safeguard personal data from unauthorized access, as well as from situations where such data might be destroyed, lost, misdirected, or altered.
The protective measures we have in place consider the nature of the data, the context and purpose of its processing, the risks that a potential breach would pose to the rights and freedoms of users, and the current industry standards adopted by companies similar to ours.
Among the security measures we emphasize are:
- Our users’ data is stored in a secure environment.
- We restrict access to our users’ data, ensuring that unauthorized third parties cannot access it.
- We use an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, ensuring encrypted data transmission between users’ devices and our servers.
- We maintain logs of all individuals who interact in any way with our data.
While we take every precaution possible to prevent security incidents, there’s always a potential risk that issues might arise from actions of a third party, such as in the case of hacker or cracker attacks. Alternatively, incidents may be solely the fault of the user—for instance, if they transfer their data to an unauthorized third party. Hence, while we typically hold responsibility for the personal data we manage, we disclaim liability for any exceptional situations beyond our control.
Regardless, should any security incident arise that might pose a significant risk or harm to any of our users, we will promptly notify the affected parties and the National Data Protection Authority in line with the stipulations of the General Data Protection Law.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our website is not designed for, nor do we believe it appeals to, children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any data from or about children under this age.
7. Changes to this Policy
8. How to Contact Us
Address: 601 Brickell Key Drive, Suite 901, Miami, FL 33131-2649